BEARDEDHAMMERS
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

WARHAMMER GAMING GROUP

ΦόρουμΦόρουμ  Latest imagesLatest images  ΑναζήτησηΑναζήτηση  ΕγγραφήΕγγραφή  ΣύνδεσηΣύνδεση  
Λέξεις Κλειδιά
griffon deadzone elves
Πρόσφατα Θέματα
» Warpath tournament 21/1/2018
Major League Teams "Know about your favorite team" I_icon_minitimeΤρι Ιαν 16, 2018 7:32 pm από Ragnar

» South-Side by Gamers Castle
Major League Teams "Know about your favorite team" I_icon_minitimeΔευ Μάης 29, 2017 4:21 pm από Ragnar

» Μαχη 5/1/17
Major League Teams "Know about your favorite team" I_icon_minitimeΚυρ Ιαν 08, 2017 12:59 pm από Ragnar

» To group δραστηριοποιείται στο W40K?
Major League Teams "Know about your favorite team" I_icon_minitimeΠεμ Νοε 03, 2016 4:27 pm από Ragnar

» Path to glory rounds
Major League Teams "Know about your favorite team" I_icon_minitimeΤετ Νοε 02, 2016 8:39 am από Ragnar

» Warbands
Major League Teams "Know about your favorite team" I_icon_minitimeΤετ Σεπ 07, 2016 7:53 pm από Ragnar

» Iron Keep-Path to Glory Campaign
Major League Teams "Know about your favorite team" I_icon_minitimeΤετ Σεπ 07, 2016 11:10 am από Ragnar

» Age of Sigmar FAQ
Major League Teams "Know about your favorite team" I_icon_minitimeΤρι Σεπ 06, 2016 8:28 pm από Ragnar

» BeardedHammers Infinity League
Major League Teams "Know about your favorite team" I_icon_minitimeΔευ Αυγ 01, 2016 4:49 pm από Ragnar

Πλοήγηση
 Αρχική
 Ευρετήριο
 Κατάλογος Μελών
 Προφίλ
 Συχνές Ερωτήσεις
 Αναζήτηση
Απρίλιος 2024
ΔευΤριΤετΠεμΠαρΣαβΚυρ
ΗμερολόγιοΗμερολόγιο

Major League Teams "Know about your favorite team"

Πήγαινε κάτω 
3 απαντήσεις
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
andreasch

andreasch

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1190
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 12/02/2012
Τόπος : here and there...

Major League Teams "Know about your favorite team" Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Major League Teams "Know about your favorite team"   Major League Teams "Know about your favorite team" I_icon_minitimeΔευ Ιουλ 21, 2014 3:31 pm

Παρακαλούνται όσοι έχουν αποφασίσει με τι ομάδα θα παίξουν στη λίγκα να μου στείλουν σε πμ όνομα ομάδας-faction που θα παίξουν- χρώματα ομάδας, για να ετοιμάσω τα λογότυπά σας. Αν θέλετε φτιάξτε και μία μικρή ιστορία μιας παραγράφου για την ομάδα σας (πχ απο που προέρχεται, ποιος μπορεί να είναι ο star player, τι έχει κάνει μέχρι τώρα σε προηγούμενες σεζόν και τέτοια). Θα μαζευτούν όλα σε αυτό το πόστ για να έχουμε τις 8 ομάδες που θα παίζουν στη λίγκα αλλά και για να μπορεί να χρησιμοποιηθεί σαν υλικό για τους sportcasters μας στα εβδομαδιαία νέα της λίγκας.
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
andreasch

andreasch

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Monkey Business zee team   Major League Teams "Know about your favorite team" I_icon_minitimeΔευ Ιουλ 21, 2014 3:52 pm

"Monkey Business"

After The INCORP PHARMACEPTICALS achieved on taking the rights of the DNA of two zee teams named APE TITANS and HAIRY BANANAS many experiments happened in INCORP's laboratories to eliminate the defections and to achieve on making the monkeys controlable for coaches. The begining was looking promising and the clones were responding until their star player named Pakouk stand out. From the experiments the clones managed to attend in higher levels of IQ and this is what helped them so far getting in the Minor Leagues. Pakouk started a revolt against the INCORP dynasty and fled the laboratories with the rest of the teams! "Monkey Business" was found from the remnants of the former Zee teams of "Ape Titans" and "Hairy Bananas" with the Titans (Pakouk's team) forming its core. This name as Pakouk says is to remember that monkeys can deal on their own and they do not need any "assistance". Those insidents could cause their elimination from any league, but the reputation they gained as fully entertaining, the preference of the funs for their game style, and the continuous wins of the team lead the Dreadball Federation to keep them active. With their first appearance in a Major League this season none knows what to expect.

Team Logo
Major League Teams "Know about your favorite team" 2133o6w

Έχει επεξεργασθεί από τον/την andreasch στις Δευ Ιουλ 21, 2014 6:56 pm, 4 φορές συνολικά
MrBrasidas045

MrBrasidas045

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 176
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 11/02/2012

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Major League Teams "Know about your favorite team"   Major League Teams "Know about your favorite team" I_icon_minitimeΔευ Ιουλ 21, 2014 6:20 pm

Προλαβαίνω να δηλώσω και εγώ συμμετοχή στην Λίγκα ;;;
Έχει δωθεί η εντολή για την μεταφορά της ομάδας αλλά επειδή είναι τεράστιες Σαύρες που τηλεμεταφέρονται, ίσως να υπάρξει μια μικρή καθυστέρηση !!!
andreasch

andreasch

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Major League Teams "Know about your favorite team"   Major League Teams "Know about your favorite team" I_icon_minitimeΔευ Ιουλ 21, 2014 6:38 pm

Εννοείται οτι μπορείς! Μη σου πώ οτι ήδη σε είχαμε μέσα! στείλε μου ότι έχω ζητήσει σε πμ για να σβήσω απο εδώ τα μηνύματα. Να έχουμε μόνο τις παρουσιάσεις των ομάδων.
Ragnar

Ragnar

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 2411
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 03/02/2012
Τόπος : Ιλιον-Αττικης

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Major League Teams "Know about your favorite team"   Major League Teams "Know about your favorite team" I_icon_minitimeΔευ Ιουλ 21, 2014 8:24 pm

Proteus Robots

Proteus Robots were design and manufactured by Weyland-Yutani CORP.
It is one of the corporations that runs the human colonies outside the solar system through the Extrasolar Colonization Administration, has a seat in the Interstellar Commerce Commission's Company Review Board, and also has a large presence on Earth. They hold their main offices in Tokyo, San Francisco, The Sea of Tranquilty, and Thedeus.
Weuland-Yutani also known as "The Company" decided to enter into the Sports Enterprizes and most specifacally the most famous sport in the Universe,DreadBall.
The DreadBall Federation happily open a seat for "The Company" to enter into the sport and also the board.
The teams Coach name is Bishop and he will have the fate of the team in the upcoming League.There are high expectations for "Proteus" and we remain to see if those expectations will come true.

Major League Teams "Know about your favorite team" 10482904_10203942559191627_3724522297717370857_n

Major League Teams "Know about your favorite team"
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» 1st BEHA.D.L. (Team Management and league management)
» 1st BEHA.D.L. (Team Rosters and Team economy rankings)
» BeardedHammers Infinity League
» 1st BEHA.D.L. (BeardedHammers Dreadball League)
» 1st BEHA.D.L. (Games program-League ranking table)

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
BEARDEDHAMMERS :: Wargames :: DreadBall-
Μετάβαση σε: