BEARDEDHAMMERS
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

WARHAMMER GAMING GROUP

ΦόρουμΦόρουμ  Latest imagesLatest images  ΑναζήτησηΑναζήτηση  ΕγγραφήΕγγραφή  ΣύνδεσηΣύνδεση  
Λέξεις Κλειδιά
deadzone griffon elves
Πρόσφατα Θέματα
» Warpath tournament 21/1/2018
Βaron Samedi I_icon_minitimeΤρι Ιαν 16, 2018 7:32 pm από Ragnar

» South-Side by Gamers Castle
Βaron Samedi I_icon_minitimeΔευ Μάης 29, 2017 4:21 pm από Ragnar

» Μαχη 5/1/17
Βaron Samedi I_icon_minitimeΚυρ Ιαν 08, 2017 12:59 pm από Ragnar

» To group δραστηριοποιείται στο W40K?
Βaron Samedi I_icon_minitimeΠεμ Νοε 03, 2016 4:27 pm από Ragnar

» Path to glory rounds
Βaron Samedi I_icon_minitimeΤετ Νοε 02, 2016 8:39 am από Ragnar

» Warbands
Βaron Samedi I_icon_minitimeΤετ Σεπ 07, 2016 7:53 pm από Ragnar

» Iron Keep-Path to Glory Campaign
Βaron Samedi I_icon_minitimeΤετ Σεπ 07, 2016 11:10 am από Ragnar

» Age of Sigmar FAQ
Βaron Samedi I_icon_minitimeΤρι Σεπ 06, 2016 8:28 pm από Ragnar

» BeardedHammers Infinity League
Βaron Samedi I_icon_minitimeΔευ Αυγ 01, 2016 4:49 pm από Ragnar

Πλοήγηση
 Αρχική
 Ευρετήριο
 Κατάλογος Μελών
 Προφίλ
 Συχνές Ερωτήσεις
 Αναζήτηση
Μάρτιος 2024
ΔευΤριΤετΠεμΠαρΣαβΚυρ
ΗμερολόγιοΗμερολόγιο

Βaron Samedi

Πήγαινε κάτω 
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Ragnar

Ragnar

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 2411
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 03/02/2012
Τόπος : Ιλιον-Αττικης

Βaron Samedi Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Βaron Samedi   Βaron Samedi I_icon_minitimeΤετ Μάης 22, 2013 11:41 am

Baron Samedi

Baron Samedi is the very powerful head of the family of ancestral lwa, the Guédé. Lwa of the cemeteries, protector of children and healer, he is considered one of the patron loas of New Orleans Voodoo. He is associated with St. Expedite in New Orleans. He is a crude but hilarious loa who engages in scandalous activities such as sending the nearly dead to do his work while he plays cards, dice, parties and dances. He is known to give winning lottery numbers when he feels like it. Baron Samedi loves to eat and he loves money, but most of all, he loves children and watches over them. Celebrate his fete on November 1, the Day of the Dead, and on November 2, All Souls Day in the Catholic Church.

Baron Samedi is one of the Guédé, a loa of the dead, along with Baron's other incarnations Baron Cimetière, and Baron La Croix. He is the ultimate suave and sophisticated spirit of Death, typically depicted as if ready to be buried Haitian style with a top hat, black tuxedo, dark glasses, and cotton plugs in the nostrils. He has a white, mostly skull-like face and speaks with a nasal tone of voice, and

tells crude but funny jokes.

The first burial of a man in any cemetery in Haiti is dedicated to Baron Samedi. His wife is the lwa Manman Brigit.

Baron Samedi stands at the crossroads, where the souls of dead humans pass on their way to Guinee. As well as being the all-knowing loa of death, he is a sexual loa, frequently represented by phallic symbols. He is noted for disruption, obscenity, debauchery, and for having a particular fondness for tobacco, especially Pall Mall cigarettes, money, and white rum. The Baron's ceremonial foods included grilled peanuts, black coffee, and bread. One of his favorite drinks is rum in which 21 hot peppers has been steeped. Baron Samedi is also the loa of sex and resurrection.

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω

Βaron Samedi
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
BEARDEDHAMMERS :: R.P.G :: Red Dragons Tavern-
Μετάβαση σε: