BEARDEDHAMMERS
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

WARHAMMER GAMING GROUP

ΦόρουμΦόρουμ  Latest imagesLatest images  ΑναζήτησηΑναζήτηση  ΕγγραφήΕγγραφή  ΣύνδεσηΣύνδεση  
Λέξεις Κλειδιά
elves deadzone griffon
Πρόσφατα Θέματα
» Warpath tournament 21/1/2018
New Fantasy supplement - Sigmar's Blood  I_icon_minitimeΤρι Ιαν 16, 2018 7:32 pm από Ragnar

» South-Side by Gamers Castle
New Fantasy supplement - Sigmar's Blood  I_icon_minitimeΔευ Μάης 29, 2017 4:21 pm από Ragnar

» Μαχη 5/1/17
New Fantasy supplement - Sigmar's Blood  I_icon_minitimeΚυρ Ιαν 08, 2017 12:59 pm από Ragnar

» To group δραστηριοποιείται στο W40K?
New Fantasy supplement - Sigmar's Blood  I_icon_minitimeΠεμ Νοε 03, 2016 4:27 pm από Ragnar

» Path to glory rounds
New Fantasy supplement - Sigmar's Blood  I_icon_minitimeΤετ Νοε 02, 2016 8:39 am από Ragnar

» Warbands
New Fantasy supplement - Sigmar's Blood  I_icon_minitimeΤετ Σεπ 07, 2016 7:53 pm από Ragnar

» Iron Keep-Path to Glory Campaign
New Fantasy supplement - Sigmar's Blood  I_icon_minitimeΤετ Σεπ 07, 2016 11:10 am από Ragnar

» Age of Sigmar FAQ
New Fantasy supplement - Sigmar's Blood  I_icon_minitimeΤρι Σεπ 06, 2016 8:28 pm από Ragnar

» BeardedHammers Infinity League
New Fantasy supplement - Sigmar's Blood  I_icon_minitimeΔευ Αυγ 01, 2016 4:49 pm από Ragnar

Πλοήγηση
 Αρχική
 Ευρετήριο
 Κατάλογος Μελών
 Προφίλ
 Συχνές Ερωτήσεις
 Αναζήτηση
Μάρτιος 2024
ΔευΤριΤετΠεμΠαρΣαβΚυρ
ΗμερολόγιοΗμερολόγιο

New Fantasy supplement - Sigmar's Blood

Πήγαινε κάτω 
4 απαντήσεις
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Ragnar

Ragnar

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 2411
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 03/02/2012
Τόπος : Ιλιον-Αττικης

New Fantasy supplement - Sigmar's Blood  Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: New Fantasy supplement - Sigmar's Blood    New Fantasy supplement - Sigmar's Blood  I_icon_minitimeΔευ Δεκ 02, 2013 1:22 pm

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
Ragnar

Ragnar

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: New Fantasy supplement - Sigmar's Blood    New Fantasy supplement - Sigmar's Blood  I_icon_minitimeΤρι Δεκ 10, 2013 3:27 pm

απο σημερα ειναι στα χερια μου(Σωτηρη ευχαριστωωωω πολυυυυυ).
Απο το λιγο που εχω διαβασει ετοιμαστειτε παικτες της Empire και των Vampire Counts!Ετοιμαζω εκπληξη!!
andreasch

andreasch

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1190
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 12/02/2012
Τόπος : here and there...

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: New Fantasy supplement - Sigmar's Blood    New Fantasy supplement - Sigmar's Blood  I_icon_minitimeΤρι Δεκ 10, 2013 3:56 pm

Death to the walking dead!

Μόνο campaign σενάρια δεν είναι ή έχει και έξτρα κανόνες τύπου treason & treachery?
Ragnar

Ragnar

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: New Fantasy supplement - Sigmar's Blood    New Fantasy supplement - Sigmar's Blood  I_icon_minitimeΤρι Δεκ 10, 2013 4:16 pm

ειναι campaign για την τυχη της Sylvania.Δεν το εχω  διαβασει ολο ακομα γιατι διαβαζω φλαφ.Ακου μονο αυτο,το γραφω οπως το λεει..

....Suddenly,the stained glass roof of the Grand Atrium came crashing down,its bladed shards impaling many attendants and nearly decaoitatimg several Electors.A bloodless cadaver thudded down onto the part of the map depicting Sylvania.Volkmar recoiled as recognition stuck.It was the haggard corpse of Stahleberg(one of his most trusted men,Witch hunter Gunther Stahleberg).An ornate scroll was stuffed into the Witch Hunters mouth,sealed with the bat-winged sigil of the von Carsteins.Whilst the Electos Counts scrabbled for their weapons,Volkmar snatched the scroll and broke the seal.Written in elegant but dated quillwork was a declaration of secession for Sylvania,signed by Manfred von Cartsein himself.As Karl Franz restored order around him,Volkmar read the letter out loud.It detailed the counts seizure of the realm he saw as his birthright,being the sole heir to Vlad von Carstein,and outlined his legitimate claim to the IMPERIAL THRONE.Underneath the veneer of civility,contempt dripped from the missives every phrase.'How could the great leaders of the Empire protect its borders,the letter asked,'when they were barely aware of what was taking place under their noses?'
A dark suspicion flared in Volkmars mind.He quickly commanded his Arch Lectors to take the detachment of Reiksguard down to investigate the nearby Temple vaults.They found the chambers ransacked,the veteran guards torn to pieces by assailants of incredible strength.Potent artefacts lay scattered in the cobwebbed corners as if they were little more than scrap.The only item that could not be found was the...

Ετοιμαστειτε....
olethros

olethros

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 417
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 07/02/2012

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: New Fantasy supplement - Sigmar's Blood    New Fantasy supplement - Sigmar's Blood  I_icon_minitimeΤρι Δεκ 10, 2013 4:21 pm

Παράθεση :
The only item that could not be found was the...

Άντε χέσου ρεεεεεεεεεεεεεεε
andreasch

andreasch

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1190
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 12/02/2012
Τόπος : here and there...

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: New Fantasy supplement - Sigmar's Blood    New Fantasy supplement - Sigmar's Blood  I_icon_minitimeΤρι Δεκ 10, 2013 4:28 pm

...was the golden toilet paper of volkmar! The undead want it to wipe their poopies!
Ragnar

Ragnar

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: New Fantasy supplement - Sigmar's Blood    New Fantasy supplement - Sigmar's Blood  I_icon_minitimeΤρι Δεκ 10, 2013 4:42 pm

The fate of Sylvania is in yours hands!!
Boromir

Boromir

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 410
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 15/02/2012
Τόπος : Nikaia

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: New Fantasy supplement - Sigmar's Blood    New Fantasy supplement - Sigmar's Blood  I_icon_minitimeΤρι Δεκ 10, 2013 7:58 pm

Nice.Ποτε θα το δουμε απο κοντα να δω γιατι σκεφτομαι να το τσιμπησω και εγω
Ragnar

Ragnar

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: New Fantasy supplement - Sigmar's Blood    New Fantasy supplement - Sigmar's Blood  I_icon_minitimeΤρι Δεκ 10, 2013 8:28 pm

soon enough!!

New Fantasy supplement - Sigmar's Blood
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» December Release: Warhammer Fantasy Supplement
» First Blood
» blood thirsty!
» "Blood and Glory"
» 2nd Blood and Glory

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
BEARDEDHAMMERS :: Warhammer fantasy :: Warhammer News&Rumours-
Μετάβαση σε: