BEARDEDHAMMERS
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

WARHAMMER GAMING GROUP

ΦόρουμΦόρουμ  Latest imagesLatest images  ΑναζήτησηΑναζήτηση  ΕγγραφήΕγγραφή  ΣύνδεσηΣύνδεση  
Λέξεις Κλειδιά
deadzone griffon elves
Πρόσφατα Θέματα
» Warpath tournament 21/1/2018
dwarf - DWARF RUMOURS - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΤρι Ιαν 16, 2018 7:32 pm από Ragnar

» South-Side by Gamers Castle
dwarf - DWARF RUMOURS - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΔευ Μάης 29, 2017 4:21 pm από Ragnar

» Μαχη 5/1/17
dwarf - DWARF RUMOURS - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΚυρ Ιαν 08, 2017 12:59 pm από Ragnar

» To group δραστηριοποιείται στο W40K?
dwarf - DWARF RUMOURS - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΠεμ Νοε 03, 2016 4:27 pm από Ragnar

» Path to glory rounds
dwarf - DWARF RUMOURS - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΤετ Νοε 02, 2016 8:39 am από Ragnar

» Warbands
dwarf - DWARF RUMOURS - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΤετ Σεπ 07, 2016 7:53 pm από Ragnar

» Iron Keep-Path to Glory Campaign
dwarf - DWARF RUMOURS - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΤετ Σεπ 07, 2016 11:10 am από Ragnar

» Age of Sigmar FAQ
dwarf - DWARF RUMOURS - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΤρι Σεπ 06, 2016 8:28 pm από Ragnar

» BeardedHammers Infinity League
dwarf - DWARF RUMOURS - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΔευ Αυγ 01, 2016 4:49 pm από Ragnar

Πλοήγηση
 Αρχική
 Ευρετήριο
 Κατάλογος Μελών
 Προφίλ
 Συχνές Ερωτήσεις
 Αναζήτηση
Απρίλιος 2024
ΔευΤριΤετΠεμΠαρΣαβΚυρ
ΗμερολόγιοΗμερολόγιο

DWARF RUMOURS

Πήγαινε κάτω 
+9
olethros
Atrus
pinky
Shieldwolf
Reaper
Ulagrand_Gromilhand
Boromir
andreasch
Ragnar
13 απαντήσεις
Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : Επιστροφή  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Επόμενο
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Shieldwolf

Shieldwolf

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 323
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 10/09/2013

dwarf - DWARF RUMOURS - Σελίδα 5 Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: DWARF RUMOURS   dwarf - DWARF RUMOURS - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΣαβ Φεβ 08, 2014 9:31 am

Και αυτά βγήκαν...  Smile 

Θεωρώ ότι το βάψιμο είναι με λάθος χρώματα. Αλλιώς δεν είναι τόσο άσχημο όσο αρχικά πίστευα. Ένας διαφορετικός χρωματισμός και θα έβγαζε τη τόση "παιδικότητα" που έχει...  Idea 
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
Ragnar

Ragnar

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 2411
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 03/02/2012
Τόπος : Ιλιον-Αττικης

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: DWARF RUMOURS   dwarf - DWARF RUMOURS - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΣαβ Φεβ 08, 2014 4:52 pm

Shieldwall is +1 parry the turn you're charged, except longbeards, who get the bonus all the time.

dwarf - DWARF RUMOURS - Σελίδα 5 1901626_10202827639799339_1757408864_n
dwarf - DWARF RUMOURS - Σελίδα 5 1453371_10202827630399104_80227771_n
dwarf - DWARF RUMOURS - Σελίδα 5 1653534_10202827629719087_2069604852_n
dwarf - DWARF RUMOURS - Σελίδα 5 1780646_10202827629839090_1107678008_n
dwarf - DWARF RUMOURS - Σελίδα 5 1743622_10202827629559083_292518024_n
andreasch

andreasch

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1190
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 12/02/2012
Τόπος : here and there...

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: DWARF RUMOURS   dwarf - DWARF RUMOURS - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΣαβ Φεβ 08, 2014 4:59 pm

Οι φίλοι οι σιδερόδρακοι θα αντικαταστήσουν τους miners?
Shieldwolf

Shieldwolf

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: DWARF RUMOURS   dwarf - DWARF RUMOURS - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΣαβ Φεβ 08, 2014 6:35 pm

Νομίζω ότι οι miners θα συνεχίσουν να υπάρχσουν και ότι οι νάννοι απέκτησαν ένα καινούριο unit choice.
Σε σύγκριση με άλλους λαούς (πχ skaven) δεν είναι ότι κολυμπάγανε και στις επιλογές. Όσες πιό πολλές επιλογές, τόσο καλύτερα!  Cool 
Ragnar

Ragnar

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: DWARF RUMOURS   dwarf - DWARF RUMOURS - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΣαβ Φεβ 08, 2014 6:40 pm

+1000
Boromir

Boromir

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 410
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 15/02/2012
Τόπος : Nikaia

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: DWARF RUMOURS   dwarf - DWARF RUMOURS - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΚυρ Φεβ 09, 2014 5:35 am

Nice!!!
Ragnar

Ragnar

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: DWARF RUMOURS   dwarf - DWARF RUMOURS - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΚυρ Φεβ 09, 2014 8:15 pm

from belloflostsouls

The Gyrocopter is a Special choice, and you can take up to 6. They are not squadrons; there's just a little note that says you can take six of them.

The Gyrobomber is a Rare choice.

Rangers are, in fact, a Rare choice, as well.

Gromril armor is just a 4+ save; I don't recall there being a ward save included as well.

Dwarf Crafted is a rule for missile weapons. It allows the weapon to be fired as a Stand and Shoot reaction without the -1 penalty.

The thing that surprised me the most about the book is the large number of ways that you can get the Multiple Wounds (d3). It's freaking everywhere.

Another thing is the Rune that's a better version of Red Fury. If you take three Runes of Fury, the model gets +1 Attack, Frenzy, and for every successful To-Hit roll, the model makes another attack roll; these bonus attacks do not generate additional attacks. If you put that on a Lord, it would have 6 attacks that could theoretically generate another 6. In case you didn't notice, the extra attacks are generated by successful To-Hit rolls, not wounds.

Oh, yeah, the Flame Cannon now has two firing modes. The first is just like a regular Flame Cannon from the main rule book. Alternatively, it can be overcharged so that you can nominate a point up to 12" from the Flame Cannon to be the point from which the artillery die roll originates for determining where the template ends up. But, if you fire in this mode and roll a misfire, you subtract 1 from the roll on the black powder weapon misfire table.

Hrm. Lemme see what I can remember. Most things have Heavy Armor now, even the artillery crew, if I remember correctly. The new units are the Bomber and the Iron Drakes. I don't recall any others.

Slayers didn't really change much, I don't think. I never played them before. They still have the Slayer Axe rule. They can never wound anything on worse than a 4+. There's a special character Slayer that has a 3+/4++, and if you take him, he can be the Army General.

The Organ Gun is now BS based, but rolls two artillery dice, rather than one. It can be given up to 50 points of Runes, and there's a +1 to hit Rune. Also, the range is now 30"; I seem to remember that it was 24" before. Is my memory correct in that.

The 'Copter has a once per game Diver Bomber attack that is kind of similar to the Drop Rocks attack of that flying unit in the Lizardmen book have. The basic weapon for the 'Copter is a S3 Flame Template, but can be traded for free to a 18" S5 Multiple Shot (4) gun. I'm pretty sure it's 4 shots. Up to half of the 'Copters in the army (rounded up) can be given a 20 point upgrade that allows them a Vanguard move. I'm really liking the idea of Vanguarding up a couple of them to move into position to five the template down the length of units from outside their charge arc.

The Master Rune of Balance only steals a die on a roll of 4+. All the rune-guys can channel.

I wasn't really impressed with the Anvil. The first power makes all friendly units within 12" (or it might be 24", can't remember) Immune to Psychology for a turn. The next one buffs a target unit's Armor Save by one (I think, really not sure on this one, can't remember for sure). And the last one is a S4 magic missile that inflicts 2d6 hits, I believe. They all work like bound spells.

Daemon Slayers make their opponent re-roll successful ward saves. Dragon Slayers have the Multiple Wound (d3) rule.

Oh, the bomb thing that the 'Drakes can get is an 8" range weapon that functions kind of like a Stone Thrower. I can't remember the Strength of it. It seems kind of risky, though, since to be close enough to use it, you're close enough for it to land back on top of you.

I believe that Ironbreakers and Hammerers are both 14 points, base. 'Breakers can get a shield for 1 point. Sheildwall is a rule that on the turn the unit is charged, they get +1 to their Parry save. There's another rule that's like "Gromril Shield Wall" or something, and I think I remember that this gives the +1 to Parry save at all times.

One thing for sure, Dwarves will no longer be shutting down the magic phase. Rune-guys can channel for Dispel Dice, but don't automatically provide them. The army gets a base +2 to attempt to dispel, regardless of what's in the army. The Master Rune of Valaya adds another +2 to dispel, and will dispel any RiP spell on a roll (can't remember the target number, I think it's a 3+) at the beginning of the Magic Phase. There's no range, so any RiP spell on the table has to be rolled for.

I'll look for more specifics on the Rune-guys tomorrow.

I'm pretty sure you can still take multiple Runes of Spellbreaking. The Spelleating one still exists, too.

Like I said, I might be mistaken about the dispel dice thing; I didn't read the book cover-to-cover, or anything. I'm very confident about the +2 to dispel; but there might also be somewhere else that mentions additional "free" dispel dice.

Oh, I actually kind of like the Oathstone now. I never used it in the last book, but I seem to remember that if you planted the Oathstone, the unit couldn't move anymore. Or was that the previous army book? Anyway, the Oathstone doesn't now prevent the unit from moving. The unit can use Parry saves in any direction and cannot have their ranks Disrupted.

The base 'Copter cost is 80. The Vanguard move upgrade is 20 points.

No big centerpiece model. In fact, the only unit types in the book are Infantry, Warmachine, and "Unique."

The Flame Cannon also has Multiple Wounds (d3).
@blind bum: It's the actual army book. By "demo book," meant that it was a single copy given to the store. They used to do this a lot before. The store owner was actually willing to sell it to me today, but I didn't want to take it away from all the other people that might want to look at it just to have it a week earlier than normal.

Miners use regular Ambush rules now. They can be upgraded to have a single use missile weapon, but I kind of thought it was too expensive for what it does. The Drill still exists and gives a +1 to the roll to see if they show up.

I actually kind of like Ironbreakers. With Shields, they are T4 with a 3+/5++. They're 14 points, just like Hammerers. Hammerers are more offensive minded, but still only have a 5+ save from the Heavy Armor.

Slayers did have one cool rule, but dunno how worthwhile it'll be in play. If a close combat attack (excluding Impact Hits) reduces a Slayer to 0 wounds, that Slayer model makes a free attack right then before pulling the model. Other than the special timing of the Attack, it's treated like a regular attack roll. This includes being killed by Stomp, for example. So, if you're facing something like Ogres, when the Ogres swing, the models they kill automatically attack back. Then the remaining eligible Slayers make their regular attacks. Then, any models killed by the Ogres' Stomp attack make their free attacks.

I kind of remember that just a lot of units have Shieldwall. I know I remember that regular old Warriors have the rule. Ironbreakers have the upgraded rule (something like Gromril Shieldwall, or something) that allows them to (I believe) have the bonus +1 to Parry all the time. I'll check to make sure tomorrow.

Dwarves do NOT have access to the Main Rulebook magic items, but they have an extensive listing of

Runic items. There's one page of unique Runic items. Two pages of weapon runes. One page each for Armor, Standard, Talisman, and Warmachine Runes. So, all told, a total seven pages of what amount to Magic Items, with a huge amount of customization possible. Several runes can be taken multiple times, with each additional rune bringing an added benefit. My favorite example is the one I posted earlier with the Rune of Fury: 1 gives you +1 Attack; 2 gives you +1 Attack and Frenzy; 3 gives you +1 Attack, Frenzy, and each successful To-Hit roll results in a bonus attack (bonus attacks do not generate additional attacks). On a Lord, that means he's got a chance of 12 attacks.

Master Engineers allow re-rolls to a dice involved in firing warmachines. If the Engineer is within 3" of a Warmachine, he can take a Look Out Sir! roll from shooting attacks, and successful rolls divert the shot to the Warmachine. There's more, but that's all I can remember right now.

Oh, Bugman allows you to convert one unit of Rangers into what might as well be Longbeard Rangers, but if you do, then Bugman must start in that unit and cannot leave it. It costs an extra 3 points per model, and the Rangers get +1 to WS/S/and I think Initiative, but not positive about the last stat. He still has the healing draught cup. He also has a special rule where each turn you roll two dice and look at a chart to see what affect his Ale has on the affected units (can't remember which units are affected). A roll of 2 kinda sucks. There are two other effects, but I can't remember them off the top of my head. I think one is Immune to Psychology until the next Dwarf turn. I think the other is +1 Toughness til the next Dwarf turn; it's something like that because the fluff for it talks about how the Dwarves are kinda hammered and can't feel pain anymore.

I'm almost certain it's one free attack per slain Slayer. However, it gets to use whatever special rules apply to that attack. So, if you were swinging with the Great Weapon Slayer Axe, it's getting the bonus Strength. If it's a character with a Runic Weapon, the attack has the benefits of the Runic Weapon. Oh, here's an interesting one. I'm pretty sure it was one of the Special Characters, but there's a way to get +3 to the roll at the beginning of the game to see what kind of Hatred you get. So, with that guy, the whole army has Hatred of the other guy's army on a 2+ roll. I wanna say it's the super expensive Dwarf King guy (he's like 650 points), but not positive.
olethros

olethros

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 417
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 07/02/2012

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: DWARF RUMOURS   dwarf - DWARF RUMOURS - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΔευ Φεβ 10, 2014 1:49 am

Καμιά ρούνα που να κάνει τα μοντέλα πιο ωραία, υπάρχει;

Μίλα και συ ρε Pinky, όλα εγώ θα τα κάνω πια;
Shieldwolf

Shieldwolf

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: DWARF RUMOURS   dwarf - DWARF RUMOURS - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΔευ Φεβ 10, 2014 8:30 am

Γιατί βρε Olethrsos, δε σου αρέσουν; εμένα πολύ, ειδικά οι hammerers τα σπάνε!  Cool
Ragnar

Ragnar

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: DWARF RUMOURS   dwarf - DWARF RUMOURS - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΔευ Φεβ 10, 2014 8:37 am

ο Ολεθρος ειναι γνωστος κρυφοαριστερος οπως ο φιλτατος Πινκυ και σε ολα λεει οχι,και ασχημο και δεν μαρεσει κτλ κτλ καταλαβαινεις τωρα..
Ragnar

Ragnar

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: DWARF RUMOURS   dwarf - DWARF RUMOURS - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΔευ Φεβ 10, 2014 9:01 am

from warseer

Basically, they reduced the points costs of runesmiths and rune lords and nerfed MR of Balance by requiring a 4+ to steal dice but RL's get MR2 and give unit AP and RS's get MR1 and give unit AP and they can take spellbeaker and spelleater runes.
The other thing is MR of Valaya costs a lot less now, is only a bit more costly than MR of Balance (but appears to be a banner), and still gives +2 to dispel (which is pretty good) and allows one to dispel a RIP spell in the friendly magic phase on a 3+.

A summary post on Bugman's which I edited.

Losses/nerfs:
- Less (guaranteed) dispel dice. Anvil is probably too expensive for 3 bound spells and +1 dice each magic phase even with extra wounds and models.
- Longbeards with great weapons pretty expensive (one pip increase cost per model)
- No more rerollable armoursaves with runes on characters
-War machines generally cost more
-Need Bugman special character to upgrade Rangers to Longbeard Rangers (+1WS/+1S/+1BS)
-Anvil appears to be nerfed (3 bound spells, so easily stopped but less feedback issues)
-MR Grungi costs more, gives BSB 4+ ward and 5+ward to units witin 6" of banner or unit with banner (might mean BSB)

Gains:
- No more warrior-tax on longbeards (long-beards cost slightly more but have better special rules)
-Thanes now LD10
- Retain the runes system after fearing for years it'd be removed, when in fact it is almost expanded due to the stacking effects
- A list of beneficial armywide special rules the length of your arm. Ancestral grudge gives some kind of hatred to general or army, depending on the roll, shieldwall gives +1 parry save when charged with shields, Gromil Shieldwall gives +1 parry save all rounds of combat.
- Cheap-Test special gyrocopters with pretty strong ranged weapon options (better than old copter) (43% cheaper and come with one use drop bombs like drop rocks and an option to vanguard up to half of gyrocopters rounded up)
- Hammerers with 2 attacks, for a good price. This. Is. Huge. We've wishlisted this for ages, despite it always seeming so... 'Wishlisty'.
- Ironbreakers got a slightly better [parry] save, as I'd hoped for years.
- Irondrakes are ridiculously amazing.
- Organ guns weren't nerfed into the ground as expected. In fact, they reportedly have increased range, with options to re-roll misfires and gain +1 to hit runes and other war machine runes.
- Heavy armour for our missile guys.
- Cheaper miners (ambushers for cost of warriors with great weapons).
- Ranger units of 5+ size, making ideal cheapo warmachine hunters and chaff fighters and come equipped with a bunch of stuff (warriors with great weapons, crossbows, throwing axes, shield option).
- Slayers have a fluffy beneficial rule allowing them to make an attack before they die.
- Shieldbearers give +2 armoursave, and +2 wounds extra.
- The stupid downside of oathstones is gone (can move with them and get gromil shieldwall parry save on eligible units on all sides with it)
- Runesmiths, cheaper and give MR1 and passing armour piercing to units. This is seriously awesome, and makes the damage done by str4 units better, especially when they charge and get str5.
- Daemon and dragonslayers with slayerpowers [built in other trickster’s shard and D3 multiple wounds, respectively, plus get to hit back as they die].

Special:
Hammerers
IronBreakers
Slayers
Cannons
Miners
Bolt Throwers
Grudge Throwers

Rare:
Organ Guns
Flame Cannons (fixed rules and can rune them)
GryoBombers (basically old mortar template wtih a bounce potential for second small template hit, plus multishot weapon, but cost a lot more)
Iron Drakes

This is summary from information previously posted, leaked pictures on Bugmans and elsewhere, and a couple of guys with access to demos of army book and their notes.
andreasch

andreasch

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1190
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 12/02/2012
Τόπος : here and there...

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: DWARF RUMOURS   dwarf - DWARF RUMOURS - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΔευ Φεβ 10, 2014 9:38 am

Πούλα νάνους γκουγού σαν τρελή τώρα πούλα!!!!!!!!!!!
Ragnar

Ragnar

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: DWARF RUMOURS   dwarf - DWARF RUMOURS - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΔευ Φεβ 10, 2014 9:51 am

σε γενικα πλαισια εχω διαβασει και τις 2 πλευρες.Η μια κραζει ασυστολα για το νερφαρισμα στην αντιμαγεια και το Ανβιλ ενω η αλλη οτι δεν ειναι και τοσο τραγικο οσο λενε και οτι παλι μπορεις να εχεις σουπερ αντιμαγεια κτλ κτλ.
Ελαχιστοι ειναι αυτοι που κραζουν για τα μοντελα.Μπηκα σημερα στο site της G.W και ειδα τις φωτο απο το γυροκοπτερο(δειτε συγκεκριμενα αυτην με το 360)και ψιλοαναθερωρησα για Μπομπερ.Δεν ειναι τοσο τραγικο οσο νομιζα στην αρχη.
pinky

pinky

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 215
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 10/02/2012

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: DWARF RUMOURS   dwarf - DWARF RUMOURS - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΔευ Φεβ 10, 2014 10:54 am

Ragnar έγραψε:

Μπηκα σημερα στο site της G.W και ειδα τις φωτο απο το γυροκοπτερο(δειτε συγκεκριμενα αυτην με το 360)και ψιλοαναθερωρησα για Μπομπερ.Δεν ειναι τοσο τραγικο οσο νομιζα στην αρχη.

σωστα ειναι πιο τραγικο απο οτι νομιζες!!!!!το μοντελο ,ειδικα το gyrocopter ειναι σαν κατι χοντρα και βαριεστημενα περιστερια τα ποιοα πρεπει να κορναρεις για να φηγουν μπροστα απο το αμαξι και παλι περπατωντας.

Ο Αντρεας εχει δικιο,πουλα gw νανους!!!!!
Εδω βαλανε νανους με power armour και twin-linked lascannon!!!!!τι αλλο θετε???????

υ.γ.δεν ειχα σκοπο να ποσταρω,μετα απο παρακληση του τακη το εκανα
olethros

olethros

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: DWARF RUMOURS   dwarf - DWARF RUMOURS - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΔευ Φεβ 10, 2014 11:15 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Ε ναι ρε φίλε, μ'αφήνεις μικρό και απροστάτευτο να παλεύω με τα θηρία. Έλα να βάλεις τάξη!!! Να βαρέσουν όλοι προσοχή!!
ΕΓΑΙΡΘΙΤΩ!!

Πάντως είσαι άδικος. Οι Irondrakes είναι dual kit για Fantasy και 40Κ. Εσύ απλά έβλεπες τα μοντέλα που είναι για 40Κ.
Ragnar

Ragnar

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: DWARF RUMOURS   dwarf - DWARF RUMOURS - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΔευ Φεβ 10, 2014 11:31 am

Τα δες αγγελε αυτα που ελεγα για τον Πινκυ και τον Ολεθρο!!Ειχα η δεν ειχα δικιο!!!
Μονο οχι,ασχημια, και κατεπεκταση φταει το καπιταλιστικο συστημα που φτιαχνονται τοσο ασχημες μινιατουρες!
Καλυτερα να σταματησει να παιζει νανους ο πινκυ γιατι ειναι η ντροπη ολοκληρης της φυλης!!

υ.γ
Ολεθρε, τραβα παιξε με τις πανεμορφες μινιατουρες του warmachine, και ασε μας εμας με τους 40κ νανους!!
Shieldwolf

Shieldwolf

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: DWARF RUMOURS   dwarf - DWARF RUMOURS - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΔευ Φεβ 10, 2014 11:33 am

Να ρωτήσω κάτι χαζό;  Embarassed 

Εάν τα warmachines έχουν ακριβύνει και ΔΕ τα παίζουμε πιά... εάν το anvil έχει ακριβύνει και ΔΕ του δώσανε την επιπλέον κίνηση.... εάν το movement μας έχει μείνει 3... τότε πως προβλέπονται οι καινούριοι στρατοί νάνων;
Θα έχουμε δηλαδή πολλά μπλόκια και θα κάνουμε 3x march, ώστε αδιαφορόντας για το καταιγισμό βελών λόγω του υψηλού Armor Save που έχουν σχεδόν όλοι.. και ύστερα με ότι απομείνει τρέχουμε πάμε να παίξουμε ξύλο; Με πολλαπλά chaff x5 που θα έχουμε στη διάθεση μας (βάλε 4, πάρε κόσμε να έχεις) και 4 χοντρά μπλόκια με LD9 army wide...

Τι λέτε;

ΥΓ. Ναι Ragnar... κοινό μέτωπο βλέπω!  Razz 
pinky

pinky

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 215
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 10/02/2012

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: DWARF RUMOURS   dwarf - DWARF RUMOURS - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΔευ Φεβ 10, 2014 11:50 am

Shieldwolf έγραψε:

μονο ετσι θα πετυχει η επανασταση Cool
sonbad

sonbad

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 294

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: DWARF RUMOURS   dwarf - DWARF RUMOURS - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΔευ Φεβ 10, 2014 12:18 pm

ο ragnar εχει παρει μετοχες απ την gw, δεν γινεται αλλιως να μας λεει οτι τ αρεσει αυτο το φουσκωτο "πραμα" με τους ελικες. ρε αμα πας στο jumbo περνεις ενα καρο απο αυτα με 2-3 ευρω το ενα........στρατο ολοκληρο φτιαχνεις οχι  unit......
Ragnar

Ragnar

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: DWARF RUMOURS   dwarf - DWARF RUMOURS - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΔευ Φεβ 10, 2014 12:29 pm

sonbad έγραψε:
ο ragnar εχει παρει μετοχες απ την gw, δεν γινεται αλλιως να μας λεει οτι τ αρεσει αυτο το φουσκωτο "πραμα" με τους ελικες. ρε αμα πας στο jumbo περνεις ενα καρο απο αυτα με 2-3 ευρω το ενα........στρατο ολοκληρο φτιαχνεις οχι  unit......

Bγαλτε την μαρμελαδα απο τα ματια σας!!!Ειπα σε καποιο ποστ εγω οτι μου αρεσει!!Ειπα οτι δενειναι τοσο τραγικο οσο νομιζα!Και εκτος αυτου ειμαι σιγουρος οτι κανενας σας δεν μπηκε στον κοπο να δει πρωτα αν οντως δεν ειναι τοσο χαλια οσο νομιζε στην αρχη!Μια η αλλη ειχε γινει και με το Slaugtherbrute λεγαμε κραζαμε,και μετα ειπαμε οτι τελικα δεν ειναι τοσο χαλια στην τελικη οσο νομιζαμε.
Ragnar

Ragnar

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: DWARF RUMOURS   dwarf - DWARF RUMOURS - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΔευ Φεβ 10, 2014 12:35 pm

Shieldwolf έγραψε:
Να ρωτήσω κάτι χαζό;  Embarassed 

Εάν τα warmachines έχουν ακριβύνει και ΔΕ τα παίζουμε πιά... εάν το anvil έχει ακριβύνει και ΔΕ του δώσανε την επιπλέον κίνηση.... εάν το movement μας έχει μείνει 3... τότε πως προβλέπονται οι καινούριοι στρατοί νάνων;
Θα έχουμε δηλαδή πολλά μπλόκια και θα κάνουμε 3x march, ώστε αδιαφορόντας για το καταιγισμό βελών λόγω του υψηλού Armor Save που έχουν σχεδόν όλοι.. και ύστερα με ότι απομείνει τρέχουμε πάμε να παίξουμε ξύλο; Με πολλαπλά chaff x5 που θα έχουμε στη διάθεση μας (βάλε 4, πάρε κόσμε να έχεις) και 4 χοντρά μπλόκια με LD9 army wide...

Τι λέτε;

Η αληθεια ειναινοτι οι φημες για το ανβιλ δεν ειναι επιβεβαιωμενες ακομα.Αλλα αν ισχυουν δεν βλεπω και πολυ μεγαλη αλλαγη στον τροπο που θα παιζεις/παιζουμε τους νανους.Αναμενουμε...λογικα Παρασκευη θαχω το βιβλιο.
Ragnar

Ragnar

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: DWARF RUMOURS   dwarf - DWARF RUMOURS - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΔευ Φεβ 10, 2014 12:44 pm

λοιπον απο 3wave εχουμε μονο

ironbreakers/irondrakes 40euro
olethros

olethros

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: DWARF RUMOURS   dwarf - DWARF RUMOURS - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΔευ Φεβ 10, 2014 12:45 pm

Ragnar έγραψε:

Bγαλτε την μαρμελαδα απο τα ματια σας!!!Ειπα σε καποιο ποστ εγω οτι μου αρεσει!!Ειπα οτι δενειναι τοσο τραγικο οσο νομιζα!Και εκτος αυτου ειμαι σιγουρος οτι κανενας σας δεν μπηκε στον κοπο να δει πρωτα αν οντως δεν ειναι τοσο χαλια οσο νομιζε στην αρχη!Μια η αλλη ειχε γινει και με το Slaugtherbrute λεγαμε κραζαμε,και μετα ειπαμε οτι τελικα δεν ειναι τοσο χαλια στην τελικη οσο νομιζαμε.

Μία διευκρίνιση...
Ποιός είπε τελικά ότι το Slaugtherbrute ΔΕΝ είναι χάλια; Εκτός από εσένα προφανώς.
sonbad

sonbad

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 294

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: DWARF RUMOURS   dwarf - DWARF RUMOURS - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΔευ Φεβ 10, 2014 12:48 pm

olethros έγραψε:
Ragnar έγραψε:

Μία διευκρίνιση...
Ποιός είπε τελικά ότι το Slaugtherbrute ΔΕΝ είναι χάλια; Εκτός από εσένα προφανώς.

+++++++++++++++ στον ολεθρο

μη μας περνεις στο λαιμο σου επειδη θελεις η εταιρια σου να πουλησει μινιατουρες και να βγαλεις κερδος απ τις μετοχες... το μοντελο ειναι απλα αθλιοοοοοο!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ragnar

Ragnar

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: DWARF RUMOURS   dwarf - DWARF RUMOURS - Σελίδα 5 I_icon_minitimeΔευ Φεβ 10, 2014 12:56 pm

olethros έγραψε:
Ragnar έγραψε:

Μία διευκρίνιση...

Aς μπει αυτος με τον οποιο το συζηταγαμε και να το παραδεχτει!Και ναι ρε φιλαρακι δεν ειναι χαλια οπως το λες!μπορει να μην κοβω φλεβες για το μοντελο αλλα δεν με χαλαει να το βλεπω στο τραπεζι ουτε μουρχεται εμετος.Τα γουστα ειναι υποκειμενικα,και το τι αρεσει στον καθενα και το τι δεν του αρεσει και αυτο υποκειμενικο ειναι.
Και δεν γουσταρω να τα ισοπεδωνω ολα και ολα να μου φαινονται σκατα και να μαι μια ζωη αρνητικος.Προσπαθω να το δω οσο πιο αντικειμενικα μπορω και ουτε προκειτε να δωσω και λογο σε κανεναν αν μαρεσει ενα μοντελο η οχι.Μπηκα το πρωι στο site χαζεψα το μπομπερ και ειπα οτι δεν ειναι τοσο χαλια οσο νομιζα στην αρχη!Τι πιο απλο απο αυτο που ειπα!Ουτε για το γυροκοπτη ειπα ουτε για τιποτα αλλο.

DWARF RUMOURS
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 5 από 7Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : Επιστροφή  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Επόμενο
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» Lizardmen rumours
» Dark Elves Rumours
» Empire rumours update
» 1st GOLDEN DWARF!!!!!!!!
» 2nd golden dwarf

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
BEARDEDHAMMERS :: Warhammer fantasy :: Warhammer News&Rumours-
Μετάβαση σε: